We’re excited to be able to offer a reliable source of fresh local and organic produce during this challenging time! And equally excited to be partnering with a new farm – Norwich Meadows Farm.
The farm offers a wide variety of certified organic vegetables including : Onions, Scallions, Garlic, Leeks, Artichoke, Beets, Carrots, Celery, Celery Root, Fennel, Arugula, Collards, Kale, Chard, Broccoli, Dandelion, Mustard, Pac Choi, Purslane, Spinach, Herbs, Kohlrabi, Microgreens, Pea Shoots, Lettuce, Okra, Parsley Root, Potatoes, Radicchio, Radish, Sunchokes, Turnips, Summer Squash, Winter Squash, Eggplant, Tomato, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Cucumber, Brussels Sprouts, Peas, String Beans, Shelling Beans, Edamame, Fava Beans, Sweet Pepper, Hot Pepper, Melon, Ginger, Turmeric and more
We’ll also have add on shares of organic eggs from Norwich Meadows, fruit from Samascott Orchard (Integrated Pest Management; not organic), mushrooms, yogurt, beans and possibly more. (sign up for these later this Spring)
Some facts to know:
- Season is 22 weeks, starting in June (exact date TBA) and ending in early November.
- You will have the option of picking up when the truck arrives in the daytime (exact time TBD) or in the evening from 5:30-7:30 pm. at the Forest Hills Jewish Center.
- Early bird full share of vegetables is $627 ( $550 plus a delivery fee of $77 ) If you pay with Paypal, we will need to add $17 to cover the Paypal.
- A bi-weekly share, including fee, is $352.
- There’s also a giant share option -$1177.
- Payments must be received by March 6th to receive the discount.